Last Updated: January 1, 2017
- You agree that, as between WAM on one hand and yourself on the other hand, any electronic or printed content derived from this Website (“Site Materials”), constitute the copyrighted or copyrightable and proprietary property of WAM or third parties from whom WAM has secured permission to display such Site Materials on this Website. You acknowledge that WAM has granted to you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to use these Site Materials solely for your private use. You will not commercialize, sell, license, re-license, sublicense, modify, reverse engineer, swap, or re-purpose the Site Materials, nor will you assist others in doing so.
- WAM reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Website, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Website. The foregoing license grant does NOT, without the express written permission of WAM, include the right for you to:
- publish, publicly perform or display, or distribute to any third party any Site Materials, including reproduction on any computer network or broadcast or publications media; provided, however that you may retransmit without financial consideration individual listings contained in the Site Materials to relatives, friends, or business associates;
- market, sell or make commercial use of the Website or any Site Materials;
- systematically collect and use any data or content including through the use of any spiders, robots, or similar data gathering, mining or extraction methods;
- make derivative uses of the Website or the Site Materials; or
- use, frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion of this Website (including the images found at this Website or any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page).
- You will use your best efforts to cooperate with WAM on reasonable terms and conditions in the event WAM deems it necessary to seek to enjoin or otherwise prohibit the unauthorized use of the Site Materials by a third party, which use may have resulted from your access to this Website.
- This Website contains proprietary information that that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, and you acknowledge and agree that the proprietary information is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. If you believe that any content posted to, or linked from, the Website infringes upon your copyright rights, please consult the Copyright Policy accessible from this Website and follow the procedures set forth in that Policy.
- ALL CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OR GUARANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE APPROPRIATENESS, ACCURACY, SUFFICIENCY, VERACITY, VALUE, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT. WAM DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER WAM, THEIR AFFILIATED OR RELATED ENTITIES, NOR ANY PERSON INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, AND DISTRIBUTION OF THIS WEBSITE WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONALITY AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE CONTENT AVAILABLE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE CONTENT THAT YOU ACCESS ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY. WAM USES GOOD FAITH EFFORTS TO PROVIDE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, AND CURRENT INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE, BUT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. WAM DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR AS TO THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY OR CURRENCY OF ANY INFORMATION CONTENT, OR SERVICE PURSUANT TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU (AND NOT WAM) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF YOUR SYSTEM. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT NEITHER WAM, NOR THEIR AFFILIATED OR RELATED ENTITIES, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, NOR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION OF THIS WEBSITE, IS RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER WHATSOEVER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM THE USE OR ATTEMPTED USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER LINKED SITE. BY WAY OF EXAMPLE, AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WAM AND RELATED PERSONS AND ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION, COMPUTER VIRUS, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF PERSONAL RECORDS, OR THE RELIANCE UPON OR USE OF DATA, INFORMATION, OPINIONS OR OTHER MATERIALS APPEARING ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WAM IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, THE WAM AND WAM’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- You agree that your unauthorized use of the Site Materials will cause injury to WAM that cannot adequately be remedied by money damages, and that WAM shall be entitled to preliminary or permanent injunctive relief to enjoin your unauthorized use of the Website or Site Materials, which injunctive relief shall be in addition to any other remedies available to such parties at law or equity. If WAM is successful in securing a preliminary injunction order against you, you waive any obligation of to post a security bond in conjunction therewith.